Requesting an Item
- When you find an item you wish to request, find and click the “Request It” icon.
- You will be asked to enter your library card number and your PIN to log into your library account.
- Then select the library where you would like to pick up your item. Click “Submit”.
- When your request is successfully placed, you will see a confirmation message on your screen.
- The library you selected as your pick-up location will notify you by phone or email when the item you requested is ready to be picked up.
- You will have 7 business days to pick up your requested item.
- You can log into your library account to monitor or cancel your requests or change the pickup location.
- If the items you requested are in high demand you will be placed in a waiting list. Requests are filled for patrons of the owning library (library that owns an item) first and then made available to other library’s patrons.